"Family, friends and community unite to fight ovarian cancer"
Founded in 2003 to honor the courageous spirit of Celma Mastry who fought ovarian cancer.
The Celma Mastry Ovarian Cancer Foundation will through its resources:
- Sponsor research
- Assist in the development of an early detection test and in prevention
- Educate the community
- Offer financial assistance to patients. (Currently limited to Tampa Bay area patients.)
How You Can Help
- Know the symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- Educate yourself.
- Educate others: Tell everyone you know about ovarian cancer, and why it is a "silent killer."
- Support the CMOCF: send a donation today so that we can help others. Mail to P.O. Box 48787, St. Petersburg, FL 33743-8787. Your donation is tax deductible.